The Law On Your Side
W&M defends doctors, hospitals, long-term care facilities and other health care providers. W&M is able to dissect complex medical issues and explain these concepts to judges. W&M is built on experience, training, and depth of knowledge on the medicine, in addition to trial experience and an excellent reputation in the medical malpractice defense community.
As a sample, W&M has been involved with defending medical claims in the fields of:
• Advice and handling of accreditation surveys
• JCAHO and DHS Matters
• Bioethics, medical records and confidentiality
• Patient transfer violations
• Patient consent
• Fraud and abuse
• Electronic medical records
• STARK and anti-kickback claims
• Criminal and civil investigations
• Medical Board Defense and Hearing Representation
If you need an administrative and regulatory attorney in Orange County, the Inland Empire,
Rancho Cucamonga,Riverside or Los Angeles County, contact W&M.